Content Writer/Product Specialist – Equity
Change Digital Recruitment are working with an international Investment management business to recruit a Content Writer. This role will play an integral part of the RFP Content team who are a global group of asset class specialists and writers with responsibility for driving quality of RFP/DDQ content.
This team have the responsibility for two key functions.
1. Act as internal Subject Matter Expert for assigned investment products.
2. Lead the process of sourcing, writing, editing, and maintaining standard responses held in the Global RFP/DDQ content library
This role requires the SME to review Requests For Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires for accuracy, completeness and consistency. In addition, they work closely with business partners across the company to develop and maintain high-quality, compelling centralized language that conveys consistent messaging and a strong competitive advantage.
Here in the UK the company have offices in London and Edinburgh and currently work in a hybrid manner with team members being able to work from home and the office. They are flexible on the location of the candidate (although they must be UK based) as the wider team and other business partners are based in offices around the world.
This role requires an individual with previous experience of working in the investment/asset management industry with a strong understanding of investment products processes and terminology.
Some the key responsibilities for the role will include
· Lead content creation and maintenance for equity sections of the content library
· Partner with experts across the company on new language development, for example new product launches, marketing refreshes and platform evolution
· Conduct periodic content reviews, including analysing, editing, and proofreading content in accordance with review schedules
· Work with RFP/DDQ, Consultant Data Services and Marketing teams to ensure significant edits to library content are captured
Skills and experience required for the role will include
· Significant knowledge and experience in asset management, specifically with equity strategies
· The preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in researching and writing product and corporate-level material in a global asset management environment
· The role requires an individual with very strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to proofread written content
· The candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and keen eye for consistency and accuracy
· Experience and knowledge of proposal software such as Qvidian or Lupio would be highly advantageous
· The preferred candidate must be highly organised with the ability to prioritise work when required
· The work environment is fast paced so the candidate must be able adapt when required and manage their time effectively