Office Administrator (Logistics/IT Support) – Permanent – Edinburgh – up to £22K + benefits (Office based Monday-Friday)
Change Digital are partnered with an international marketing services company to support their growth plans and on-going business. As a result, we are now looking for an Office Administrator in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, this role is pivotal to the smooth running of their Logistics systems. It involves daily administration of systems, query investigation, process review and the training of new/existing users.
· Create and update records and orders on the Logistics Management System within agreed SLA’s
· Liaise with internal departments as well as external clients to ensure accurate data is recorded
· Ensure accurate and timely delivery of customer requirements
· Source multiple prices and create relevant paperwork for internal supplies
· Courier invoice reconciliation
· Check and prepare client information for invoicing
· Raise Purchase Orders and log job costings using internal systems
· Previous Experience within a similar role
· Possess good Microsoft Excel skills
· Be able to analyse data & identify possible errors
· Support the team with manipulating data within Excel
· To be able to work within tight deadlines, delivering accurate data
· Work within a team whilst using your own initiative
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability for learning new systems
· A high level of accuracy and organisation
· Ability to protect corporate assets and maintain confidentiality
· Good communication skills to deal with customers at all levels with confidence and courtesy.
This role is urgent in nature (1 Month notice period is fine). Please email your updated CV to Mitesh Fatnani for more information.