Change Digital Recruitment are working with a global Investment management business to recruit a Project Manager. This is a newly created role that will be a part of a change management function overseeing a change portfolio for Asia, EMEA and The Americas. You will be helping to define the requirements, defining and quantifying benefits, supporting the building of business cases and evaluating solutions, while managing the delivery of the change with the TA partners.
This organisation has regional offices in Edinburgh and London, so they are flexible on the location of the preferred candidate and are happy to consider fully remote working.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Plan, execute, and monitor business projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within established time frames and budget
· Apply appropriate delivery method, tools and techniques to project challenges and project team
· Define project and program controls to ensure risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies are actively managed and an appropriate governance structure is in place to support key decision making
· Lead incident management activities and coordination across cross functional teams, including external partners
· Partner and consult with business partners to deliver iterative business value and achieve objectives of the business strategy
Experience and skills required for the role will include:
· Previous practical experience of delivering projects with a large external vendor participation
· Experience of delivering projects in either an Agile or Waterfall environment
· Strong numeracy skills with a high attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to effectively engage with both internal and external contacts.
· Previous experience within financial services and/or investment management would be advantageous although not compulsory