Do you have excellent customer service skills ?
Are you experienced providing 1st and 2nd line IT support ?
Would you like to work for a global company who operate from prestigious offices in the centre of Glasgow ?
My client is looking a number of experienced Service Desk Analysts to join the team on a hybrid working basis.
Permanent role – Weekend shifts (rotating shift patterns across Friday – Monday including night shift (remote working))
12 Month fixed term contract – Day shift (Mon – Friday, rotating shifts between 07.00 – 20.00)
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide 1st line support by phone and email
- Provide 2nd level investigative support of all incidents and service requests when needed.
- Provide floor walking support to the Glasgow office on a rota basis
- Support international offices with equivalent services
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests
- End to end ownership of all IT tickets
- Manage all end user administration such as joiners, leavers etc.
- Configuration and asset management
- Management/support of pool and permanent laptops, remote worker and user administration
- Blackberry support
- Point of contact for projects within the firm from inception through to “business as usual”
Your skills will include:
- Use initiative with a positive and can do attitude
- Identify business impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process
- Ability to communicate effectively with a confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and in all written communication
- Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project, under the
- Maintain good working relationships with all members of IT
- Highly motivated, willing to continually update knowledge and skill set
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels within IT and across the business
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
- Microsoft Office XP/WIN7/2003 and 2010
- Microsoft Windows XP Workstations
- Able to support software applications including CRM systems
- Active Directory administration
- Installation / moves of hardware such as printers, digital senders, MFD’s (multi-
function devices), PC’s and all peripheral items
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company who offer a great working environment.
For more information please get in touch asap.