Software Architect – AWS – Permanent – Edinburgh/Remote – £90k plus Bonus
Change Digital are recruiting on behalf of our global client for an exciting opportunity as a Software Architect with a strong application development background and multi-disciplinary cloud technology experience to join a growing Product Engineering team and lead the application architecture across web and mobile for the organisation. Our client is a global investment organisation operating in more than 160 countries with over 12000 employees and have a flexible, collaborative and rewarding culture, investing in cutting edge technology and recognise that their employees are at the forefront of their business. Skills required for this exciting opportunity should include but not be limited to:
· Extensive experience designing application architectures – from high level visuals to detail integrations
· Hands-on development experience using some of, Java, Python, Go, REST/SOAP, NodeJS, GraphQL, ReactJS, Angular, React Native, Swift, Kotlin or other relevant technologies
· Proven experience with AWS solutions and infrastructure
· Experience architecting and developing large-scale client facing websites and mobile technologies and frameworks
· Experience with and knowledge of common Architecture patterns (e.g. GoF, microservices, SOA, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of APIs, microservices, containerization, real-time/batch integration mechanisms/protocols
· Excellent knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS/EKS.
· Experience with DevOps practices – CI/CD pipelines including CDK, CloudFormation, Code pipeline, and others
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business who offer a flexible approach to working. This role is remote with occasional visits to the Edinburgh office (two or three times a month) If you are looking for your next role and have the skills, please forward your latest CV for immediate consideration.