Technical IT Analyst
£375 -£450 per day
Inside IR35 Contract via an umbrella company
6-month contract, possible extension
Our client, a financial services organisation based in Edinburgh are looking for a Technical IT Analyst on an initial 6-month contract. This role will join a growing API & Services team and be responsible for developing effective technical solutions to complex business problems. The successful candidate will work alongside key stakeholders to both define, analyse and document requirements and define functional solutions to meet those requirements. If you are a creative professional with a unique approach to solving problems whilst effectively collaborating within a team then this could be the role for you.
· Leading the analysis on a major change initiative the organisation throughout the project lifecycle, continually evaluating and assessing the impact any changes, risks or issues will
have on the project
· Preparation of Epics and User Stories and working closely with your engineering colleagues to ensure the delivery solutions align
· Ensuring business requirements are clearly documented and translate into an agreed delivery solution – providing advice and guidance to support the solution
· Problem solving and triaging project defects and production incidents.
What You’ll Bring:
· Experience with API and services technologies, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate complexities to others.
· Experience within an Agile environment,
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to make complex issues simple.
· Effective communication with excellent team skills to work with Stakeholders
If the above is a good match for you and you have the relevant experience, please Apply now with your up-to-date CV to be considered for this contract.