Are you an experienced Backend Developer ?
Would you like to be part of a specialist team where you will be focused on the maintenance and development of Web Api’s, including config & development of bespoke user applications ?
My clients office is Glasgow city-centre however the role is hybrid (2 days a week in the office)
Role responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop new web APIs between their internal system and third party applications and web applications including CRM
- Create and maintain software documentation related to web integrations
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Collaborate with front end developers and wider business project teams
- Develop automated test solutions for third party applications
- Data manipulation and analysis using SQL and Oracle tools and writing/maintaining stored procedures
- Development and maintenance of SSIS packages
- Problem solve and debug SSIS/SQL issues
- Understanding complex problems requiring a bespoke solution within the business software application
- Being able to manage multiple tasks and meet development deadline.
- Proficient in REST and SOAP APIs including endpoints and the Spring framework
- A logical thinker with initiative and ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organisation
- Desire to learn, willingness to take on completely new tasks and work through to implementation
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of utilising Github, BitBucket and Jenkins
- Experience of using Spring Boot and Postman
- Advanced skills in SSIS and XML, XSL and Python
- Coding skills within the Apex language
For more information please get it touch asap.