Are you looking to challenge yourself in a career as a Cloud Security Architect? Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology in one of the UK’s fastest growing industries?
We are recruiting for an experienced Cloud Security Architect to join a UK Retail Banking organisation. The role can be based in Edinburgh, London or Bristol in the West Country and offers flexible working.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong understanding of both AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure. Experience in designing and implementing secure cloud solutions is essential, as is the ability to troubleshoot and fix any cloud security issues that may arise.
The successful candidate will also have excellent knowledge of security best practices, compliance standards and security operations. They must be able to analyse and interpret security logs, and be adept at providing detailed technical reports to senior management.
The role requires someone with strong communication skills who is able to build relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements. The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues in other departments is also essential.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
• A degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Expert knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud security infrastructure
• Experience working with AWS and Azure as a security architect;
• Excellent understanding of security best practices, compliance standards and security operations
• The ability to analyse and interpret security logs
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
In this role you will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology in one of the UK’s most progressive industries. You will be part of a multi skilled team that is committed to providing secure solutions that meet the need of the organisation and improves the customer experience. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive environment.
If you feel that you possess the skills and experience required for this role then please submit your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.