Change Digital are partnering with a leading manufacturer in the medical device industry that produce diagnostic equipment. They are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work within their Quality Department.
Our client is looking for a proven Quality Assurance professional with a track record of success in ensuring all products meet regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices within the manufacturing industry.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Strategize and lead performance improvement projects such as process analysis, value stream mapping, process capability and throughput analysis, 6-Sigma, 5S and Kaizen events.
- Help with the collation, review and presentation of product and QA metrics.
- Ensure internal audit process is up to date and meets the highest standards. Working to identify any areas of risk and developing strategies to address them.
- Assist in the risk assessment process for product development.
- Perform QA reviews and approval of process documentation.
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) in a related subject or equivalent education gained through work experience.
- Experience of ISO 9001/13485 system.
- Previous experience in a quality department within a manufacturing environment.
If you are looking for your next career move and have some of the skills listed above, please forward your latest CV for immediate consideration.