Fixed Term Contract – 12-month MAT cover
Change Digital are partnering with a leading manufacturer in the medical device industry that produce diagnostic equipment. They are currently recruiting for a Research Engineer to work within their Research and Development department.
The ideal candidate will be a proven Research and Development Prototype Engineer with a passion for pushing the boundaries of technology and a drive to make a real impact.
As a R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for applying research to pioneer technology prototypes, assessing the performance of prototypes and handing over prototypes into commercialisation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Optics and imaging systems and some knowledge of Mechanical engineering, Algorithms and Software System.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Delivering well-documented designs and prototypes of technology demonstrators.
- Help create and deliver well-documented reports and associated files and documents on evaluation methods, experiment designs and experiment results.
- Help implement and maintain processes, standards and infrastructure for the development of technology assets.
- Work with external partners to ensure successful transfer of knowledge, prototypes, prototype designs and assessments of technology assets into the organisation.
- A PhD or equivalent experience in the fields of engineering, computer science, informatics, mathematics or physics.
- Effectively communicate research impact through both written and oral communication. Able to demonstrate this through written reports, publications, and presentations, as well as through technical interview questions.
If you are looking for your next career move and have some of the skills listed above, please forward your latest CV for immediate consideration.